HD/SD 8/12-Channel Digital Video Switcher
SE-2850 is a multi-definition switcher designed for productions requiring 12 channels of HD or SD inputs. Being one of Datavideo’s most flexible switcher solutions, the SE-2850 is able to accept inputs in varying combinations of HD/SD SDI and HDMI. It is ready for every live production, giving producers the opportunity to output graphics with rich, visually appealing programming.
The SE-2850’s audio functionality allows it to connect an external mixer for a complete sound control. The SE-2850 also features all channel audio de-embedding and audio delay, and 4 dedicated XLR inputs. As an integrated Multimedia mixer, the SE-2850 can switch between up to 12 audio sources.
In addition to producing superb 4:2:2 10-bit broadcast quality pictures with versatile input/output configurations, the SE-2850 also has powerful, easy-to-use effects, such as dual picture in picture (PIP), downstream keyer (DSK), logo insertion and built-in title overlay system for the entry level Datavideo CG systems.
- Supports up to 1080p60 (input) / 1080p30 (output)
- see specifications sheet for details
- Automatic input resolution scaling
- Supports 12 HD or SD Inputs in a variety of configurations:
HD Mode: (1) 8/12 HD-SDI , (2) 6/9 HD-SDI + 2/3 HDMI
SD Mode: (1) 8/12 SD-SDI , (2) 6/9 SDI + 2/3 HDMI
- 6 user-defined output options on 4 SDI output channels.
- User defined and positioned dual PIP.
- Two downstream keyers (DSK) with a setup choice of basic Luma key or alpha channel.
- Built-in title overlay system (TC-200) that works with entry level Datavideo CG systems.
- Two independent LOGOS.
- Frame Store (FS) source for each input channel.
- Real-time clock featuring HH:MM:SS on the multi-screen.
- Count down counter MM:SS.
- User defined wipe buttons - choice of 17 wipes with optional border.
- Audio delay for each de-embedded audio source.
- Two Audio output modes (Selectable on OSD):
--“External analog Audio” - output SDI embedded audio is two stereo pairs from 4 analog audio inputs
--“Audio Pass Through”- output SDI embedded audio is internal digital stereo pair
- Remote control over an Ethernet network using a supplied PC application running on Windows 7 Operating System or above.
- Separate, rack mountable processing unit.
- Two GPI modes: Level / Pulse trigger selectable.
- 10-bit processing
【Official】「HS-2850」and「SE-2850」8-12 Channel Mobile Studio Switcher
【360 Product Video】SE-2850 12 Channel Digital Video Switcher
- 1x SE-2850 Main Unit
- 1x SE-2850 Control Board
- 1x AD Switch DC 12V with AC Cord
- 1x DB9P TO DB9P Cable
- 1x CB-41 / XLR to XLR Cable
- 2x Extra Button Caps for Wipe
- 12x Screw
- 2x 2U Ear Rack
- 1x Thank You Card
Switcher Breakdown The Features of Switcher You Should Know About
Ever wonder what the must-have features in a professional video switcher are? The following article will introduce the key features in simple terms to help you better understand the switcher.
Posted on 2018-12-12
Sheraton Towers Singapore Upgrades AV Facility
The five-star hotel, Sheraton Towers Singapore, has 420 rooms and recently completes an A/V facility upgrade project. Let's take a look at the application of Datavideo products applied at Sheraton Towers and why the hotel adopts Datavideo products.
Posted on 2018-11-26