Robotic Pan Tilt Head
Datavideo’s brand-new PTR-10 is a robotic pan-tilt head that is designed to turn any block cameras or Datavideo’s Nighthawk NH-100 camera into a PTZ camera.
Using the idea of Datavideo PTC series of cameras, PTR-10 can provide accurate Pan Tilt position information for users to track the movement. While combining the tracking information with TVS-2000A, it could bring up a lot of possibilities to use better cameras to do tracking in our virtual studio.
A new design fits in your studio. With a weight of 3.8 Kg, it can be placed on the tripod or mounted on the wall and ceiling. PTR-10 can be controlled by IR controller, VISCA protocol controller, Datavideo RMC-180 Camera controller, RMC-280 TVS controller and also compatible with serial, Ethernet, DVIP.
- 340° Pan ranch, 90° tilt ranch
- Support both SDI and HDMI signal input and output
- Special design for NightHawk and block cameras with power supported
- Tally light built-in, great design for Live event
- Controlled by IR controller, VISCA protocol controller, Datavideo RMC-180 Camera controller, RMC-280 TVS controller and also compatible with serial, Ethernet (DVIP).
- Sharing the same technology with Datavideo PTZ cameras, making it possible to do tracking with TVS-2000A
- 12~18V input, power up both the Robotic and Camera on the top
- DVIP / RS-422 control
- 1 x PTR-10
- 1 x Thank You Card