HDBaseT PTZ Camera with HBT-11 Receiver
The PTC-140TH is a cost-effective HDBaseT PTZ camera featuring PoE, a built-in streaming encoder, and 20x optical zoom. All signals, power, and control data travel through a single CAT6 (“network cable”) and can reach a distance up to 100 meters away. The PTC-140TH's on-board streaming encoder can encode up to 2 simultaneous streams to any cloud service, including Datavideo’s own DVS-200. The PTC-140TH is compatible with HDBaseT portable studios such as the HS-1500T and HS-1600T, and controllers like the RMC-300 and RMC-180.
The PTC-140TH includes the HBT-11 HDBaseT Receiver.
- 1/2.8 inch CMOS sensor. Up to Full HD with 60fps.
- 20x Optical Zoom, 10xDigital Zoom
- Advanced noise reduction
- Audio Input Interface
- 264/H.265 video compression for streaming
- Multiple Network Protocol: support RTSP, RTMP protocols and support, easy to link streaming media server
- Compatible with HS-1500T and HS-1600T HDBaseT Portable Video Studios, and remote controllable by RMC-300 and RMC-180 PTZ Camera Controller
- HBT-11 Included
- 1x PTC-140T
- 1x HBT-11 Receiver
- 1x IR Remote Controller
- 1x Ceiling Mount Bracket-A
- 1x Ceiling Mount Bracket-B
- 6x Ceiling Mount Bracket Screw M3*4mm
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x DC 12V Power Adapter
- 1x Tightrope
- 1x RS-232 DB9 9 Pin to 8 Pin Mini DIN Cable
- 1x Thank You Card