H.264 Video Streaming Server
The NVS-30 is a small and portable video streaming encoder and recorder. This device is designed specifically for simultaneous encoded video streaming and high quality video recording. The NVS-30 accepts any HDMI input source (such as camera or switcher) and streams the input video directly for broadcast to YouTube, Facebook, and other live streaming platforms.
The NVS-30 generates an RTSP or RTMP compliant H.264 encoded video stream. While streaming, you can record the video in MP4 or MOV file format on an SD card, USB thumb drive, or a network drive simultaneously. You can also use a web browser on the PC or mobile phones to control the device from a remote location.
- Simple Video Streaming Server
- Simultaneous Live Streaming & Recording
- Streaming to YouTube, Facebook and other live streaming platform.
- HDMI Input and Output
- Up to 20Mbps Streaming and 30Mbps Recording
- 264 RTSP/RTMP Compliant Streaming
- 264 MP4 Recording with 2 Ch AAC Audio
- Multi-Tap10-BitScaler & De-Interlacer
- Web UI for system configuration
- Start/Stop Front Panel Push Buttons
Datavideo NVS-30 Video Streaming Encoder/Recorder Setup Tutorial Guide
NVS-30 How to Tutorial Guide: Live Streaming on Facebook and YouTube
Datavideo NVS-30 and NVS-25 | FAQs | Live Streaming Video Setup
- 1x NVS-30 product
- 1x AD Switch DC 5V
- 1x Thank You Card
GO 650 Studio and TVS-2000A 3D Tracking Virtual Studio System are Now Shipping
Datavideo, a leading manufacturer of total solutions for live video production, now proudly presents GO 650 Studio 4 Channel HD Portable Video Production Studio and TVS-2000A Tracking... (Read more)
Posted on 2017-12-15