H.264 Video Streaming Server / Recorder
NVS-25 is a small, easy-to-use video streaming and recording appliance designed for professional video producers who need to simultaneously stream a live event and record the master quality version for post-event editing.
From any HDMI / SDI / CVBS input source such as a camera or switcher, NVS-25 generates an H.264-encoded stream compliant with RTSP / RTMP / HLS protocols.
NVS-25 can be used in recording mode to record an MP4 or .TS file to a USB storage device, and it can be used in encoding mode to generate an H.264 stream.
NVS-25 is remotely controlled using Windows / Apple PC or mobile device with a web browser.
Flexible mechanism design for desktop application or 1U rack mount application.
- Broadcast quality HD / SD H.264 network streaming
- H.264 / AVC video CODEC, up to High Profile Level 4.0
- Maximum bitrate: 6 Mbit
- Input source: NVS-25 can accept SDI / HDMI / CVBS source input
- Supports de-interlace video streaming for progressive output
- Front panel control for recording and streaming
- Audio inputs: select embedded or external audio source
- Network feature: DHCP Client, RTSP over TCP/UDP/HTTP with MPEG TS. RTMP, HLS protocols (unicast only)
- Flexible video scaler presets for streaming out
- Supports 3 types of GOP structure: IBBP, IPPP and IBP
- Web UI for system configuration and FW upgrade
- Attach USB storage device (Up to 1TB storage device)
Datavideo NVS-25 Tutorial: How to Stream Video to Facebook Live
Datavideo at NAMM 2016 - Behind the Scenes: PTC-150 PTZ Camera - RMC-180 PTZ Camera Control
Datavideo at NAMM 2016 - Behind the Scenes: Live production equipment
Datavideo at NAMM 2016 - Behind the Scenes: NVS-25 Streaming Server - DVS-100P Stream Server Pro
Datavideo NVS-30 and NVS-25 | FAQs | Live Streaming Video Setup
NVS-25 & NVS-20/25: How to Send Video From Your Encoder to Your Decoder
Datavideo NVS-25 Tutorial: How to Test the Stream with VLC Media Player
How to Set Up the NVS-25 for Streaming and Recording
By Bill on B&H Photo Video
By KevtheTech on B&H Photo Video
By Rob C., Gearcloud Labs
By Mark P., Technical Director; Media One, Inc.
|Product||Firmware||Brand & Model||Model Number||Size||Type||Result|
|NVS-25||161109||SanDisk Cruzer Extreme||SDCZ80||32GB||USB 3.0||Pass|
|NVS-25||161109||Lexar JumpDrive||JDS25||32GB||USB 3.0||Pass|
- 1x NVS-25 product
- 1x AD Switch DC 12V
- 1x Thank You Card
Streaming protocols are notoriously complex and difficult to understand. This guide is designed to help you buy encoders and streaming services with confidence.
Posted on 2016-04-06
A complete live video solution for Regal Con 2015
Datavideo joins hands with the stars at Regal Con 2015
Datavideo kit shoots, switches, records and streams live event - with the kit entirely operated by college students.
Posted on 2015-06-18