Rackmount Multi-Camera Control Unit - JVC
The Datavideo MCU-200J is designed to control and configure up to four JVC cameras. It can control record and playback functions, user memory functions, shutter speed, iris, white balance, black level, and gain adjustments of the cameras.
Using the included four AD-1 adapters, the MCU-200J can connect up to four JVC cameras via individual RJ-45 connection.
Designed to be able to mount in a 19” rack, the MCU-200J is a great tool to have for outdoor productions where lighting exposure can be varied. The MCU-200J allows constant adjustment of image exposure and color balance of up to four cameras depending on the condition of the environment.
*Supported JVC Camcorder Models:
(dated January 4th, 2017. Models with an asterisk (*) are supported since firmware version 1.8)
- - GY-HM750
- - GY-HM890U
- - GY-HM850U
- - GY-HM650U
- - GY-HM600U
- - GY-LS300CHU
- Four RJ-45 connections allow remote setup of up to four JVC cameras.
- RJ-45 cabling allows the unit to be placed up to 300m away from the camera(s).
- Support LANC & multicore control interface.
- Control of Record and Record review functions.
- Control of Camera User memory functions.
- Control of Shutter / Focus / Zoom functions.
- Control of Iris adjustment.
- Control of AWB function.
- Control of White Balance A, B and Preset functions.
- Control of Camera Gain adjustment.
- RGB / R & B gain and Master Pedestal controls.
- 1 x MCU-200J Product
- 4 x Adapter Box AD-1J
- 1 x AD Switch DC 12V
- 1 x Ethernet Cable
- 2 x Ear mount kit
- 4 x M4 x 8mm screws
- 4 x M5 x 10mm screws
- 1 x Thank You Card