6 input HD broadcast quality Mobile Studio
HS-2200 combines SE-2200 with a 17.3” HD LCD monitor and an 8 channel talkback/tally system.
Packed into a durable case, HS-2200 is a convenient and powerful portable video studio. HS-2200 includes a built-in monitor for displaying all incoming input video sources as well as program and preview with tally indicator, on a single multi-view screen.
The HS-2200 also feature an 8-channel intercom system complete with tally lights, belt packs and headset (supplied with four cameraman belt packs & four 20m cables included).
- 6 input HD broadcast quality Mobile Switcher
- Ideal for live production venues, religious worship, meetings or conference purposes
- Inputs: 6 x HD-SDI, 2 x HDMI (CH 5 & 6)
- Dual PIP and a built-in title creator system that works with Datavideo CG systems, PowerPoint and other graphics programmes
- Built in 8 Channel Intercom/Talkback system (4 x belt packs supplied)
- 17.3" HD LCD monitor
- Program and Preview on a multi-view screen
- 10-bit processing
Datavideo HS-2200 HDSD 6-Channel Portable Video Studio | SE-2200 HDSD 6 CH Digital Video Switcher
Datavideo HS-2200 and GoPro: 26 Bands Live at NAMM 2015
- 1x HS-2200 Unit
- 1x AD Switch DC 12V with AC Cord
- 1x CB-41 / XLR to XLR Cable
- 4x CB-3 / XLR cable
- 1x USB Light
- 1x Goose neck MIC
- 4x Headphone Microphone
- 4x ITC-100SL
- 1x Tally light
- 4x Velcro
- 1x Thank You Card
Crossing the TV Divide
From corporate to TV...
Reels in Motion made the leap from shooting corporate AV to producing broadcast television. His live workflow relies on Datavideo's HS-2200 mobile production unit.
Posted on 2015-05-01
Datavideo's new vision mixers deliver live titling
Launching at BVE 2015, new low-cost HD production switchers give producers the ability to deliver live graphics and titles straight from a laptop.
Posted on 2015-02-02