ProRes Video Recorder
The HDR-80 is Datavideo’s newly designed dual 2.5-inch hard disk recorder. The device has a built-in 5-inch touch screen, allowing you to easily configure parameters and view the video. 3G-SDI and HDMI inputs utilize the ProRes video compression technique to provide superior video quality and to Apple users, ProRes files are easier to manipulate.
The HDR-80 also offers close caption function. Subtitles can be saved as a separate file on the disk for quick post-editing. Audio input can be embedded into video for output playback thus making HDR-80 the device for live event broadcast. There are various ways to control the HDR-80 such as DVIP, GPI, and RS-232, providing you with the utmost versatility in maneuvering the device in all kinds of scenarios.
- 5-inch LCD touch screen for operation and monitoring live recording status
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI input and output with audio embedding
- Multiple ProRes video compression techniques for recording (ProRes 422 Proxy, ProRes 422 LT, ProRes 422, ProRes 422 HQ) with superior 10-bit 4:2:2 image quality
- Dual 2.5” SSD storage so there is always more than enough for long hour recording
- Video input: 1 x 3G-SDI, 1 x HDMI
- Video output: 2 x 3G-SDI (one loop thru), 1 x HDMI
- Audio input: 2 x XLR Analogue
- Audio output: 2 x XLR Analogue
- Control interface includes DVIP (Ethernet), GPI and RS-232, which are adaptable in all environments
- Provides time code as well as black burst and tri-level sync signals
- Close caption function allowing the subtitle to be saved separately as meta data in .mov file format