GO KMU-100 Studio
2-Camera 8-Shot Portable Video Production Studio
The GO KMU-100 Studio is a complete workstation that converts two 4K inputs into eight HD shots with integrated video tracking, switching, audio mixing, voice synchronization, video encoding, recording, streaming, and video monitoring in one.
Now, you only need two 4K cameras to capture eight HD video shots. Datavideo's GO KMU-100 Studio allows you to pick 8 screens within the 4K image using an easy-to-use control panel with joystick. The real-time video screens can be used for on-site monitoring, streaming, and recording. Those sources can then be saved onto an SD card or USB drive.
- Convert two 4K video signal inputs to up to eight selectable HD screens
- Allow video selection by joystick, location preset, and real-time video auto-tracking
- HDMI or SDI output signal large screen monitoring
- Integrated professional audio mixer for voice synchronization
- Integrated encoder for live streaming to any platform
- Real-Time recording to SD card or USB thumb drive
- Multicamera Processing Unit
- Streaming Encoder
- Dual-Screen Monitor
- Audio Delay Mixer
HC-800 Water, Dust and Crush Resistant Case - Trolley Style (XXL)