GO 500 Replay
Portable Video Replay Studio
Datavideo GO 500 Replay is a unique slow-motion replay system. The Replay Controller and the Switcher form a simple but powerful replay system with two sets of Full HD Block Camera and Instant Replay Unit. When in Capture mode, the system will automatically save the latest 12 to 34 seconds of frames in the built-in flash memory depending on the format. Simply use the T-bar to trigger a smooth slow-motion replay. The device offers up to 8x slow-motion replay and 4x fast forward which is far more advanced than most off-the-shelf broadcast level slow-motion replay devices.
With the GO 500 Replay, you can remain professional during any live productions, and GO 500 Replay is also perfect for shooting daily sports training. During any sports training, the coach is usually required to observe, correct and improve performance of athletes, and slow-motion replay is a function that will assist in the coaching. One RMC-400 and two sets of BC-80 and HDR- 10 will perform recording for slow-motion replay. After focusing the lens on the athletes and adjusting the camera to the correct angle, you will then be able to use two channels for shooting slow-motion replay videos. With a Datavideo's SE-500HD Switcher, the user will be able to produce videos for the coach and athletes to analyze moves in gymnastics, dance and etc.
- GO 500 Replay is the most easy-to-use professional instant replay system, which is able to control two sets of instant replay devices.
- Captures video up to 1080p60 resolution with 8x slow replay speed; uncompressed HD images ensure high-quality instant replay.
- Broadcast and record functions allow concurrent streaming and saving of instant replay videos.
- A total solution with suitcase design, got great protection and easy to move.
- 5 in 1: switching, streaming, recording, monitoring and replay.
- Power center for supplying power to all devices, only one button is required to activate the whole system.
- Support 10-bit 1080P SDI uncompressed input/output.