Coming Coming Soon
4K Video Wall Processor 2x2
The TWP-10 4K Video Wall Processor is a powerful, cost effective, and real time processor for multiple flat panel displays. Many display configurations can be possible with the control software.
The TWP-10 allows users to input HDMI video up to 4K2K@60Hz 4:4:4. The embedded scaler converts signals from the HDMI source to match the original resolution of monitors, flat panel displays, projectors, and user-selectable output settings up to Widescreen Ultra Extended Graphics Array (WUXGA 1920x1200).
The TWP-10 sends the processed video through HDMI interface to the connected monitors or projectors, based on the display layout setup. The layout can be readily modified for various applications such as digital signage, video broadcast, education and surveillance system as well as visual effect optimization.
- Four HDMI outputs with resolution from 720x480 to 1920x1200
- Supports HDMI input from 1280x720 to 4K2K@60 (YUV 4:4:4), interlaced or progressive
- HDCP compliant
- Image parameters and layouts are automatically saved in flash memory of the device and can be recalled for later use
- Several image parameters and layouts can be saved in computers and loaded for later use
- Firmware upgradable for new features and technology enhancements
- Software control through USB and Ethernet
- Resize, position, zoom for each HDMI output video
- User-selectable output settings, up to 1920x1200
- Supports input rotation at the resolution up to 1080p
- 4K2K60 (YUV 4:4:4) can be divided and displayed on four 1080p60 TVs (2x2 layout only)
- 1 x TWP-10 Main Unit
- 1 x DC 12V power adaptor
- 1 x RCA(M) to 3.5mm PhoneJack(F)
- 1 x Mini-USB cable
- 4 x Screws M5
- 1 x TWP-10 Thank You Card
Datavideo Announces TWP-10 4K Video Wall Processor and DAC-45 4K Up Down Cross Converter
Datavideo releases the innovative and cutting-edge TWP-10/100 4K Video Wall Processor and DAC-45 4K Up Down Cross Converter to gain a foothold in the professional Audio/Video market.
Posted on 2017-04-12