Camera control unit - JVC
The CCU-100 kit can be used for passing on power to professional video cameras from the Datavideo PD-6 power centre and handling signals sent over the camera cables (CB-43 / 44 / 45 / 49) to a switcher. In this way, it is used to remotely set up various camera parameters such as iris, shutter, gain, and master pedestal using an MCU-200 (S/P/J).
As well as passing on camera control signals, the CCU-100 system simultaneously handles digital SDI and analogue signals for camera video output, Program look back video, camera view finder data as well as tally and intercom signals between the cameras and a video switcher.
The Datavideo AD-2 (S/P/J), Multi Transmission Adaptor Box, is an adaptor box that allows connections between the CCU-100 Camera Control Unit and a single camera position. The CCU-100 and AD-2 (S/P/J) form part of an integrated cabling solution that allows you to get things done fast, easy and within a budget.
** Not sold in North & South America
- Control up to 4 cameras from one CCU-100 Camera Control Unit using the supplied AD-2 (S/P/J) units.
- Remote control of camera functions including Iris, shutter, gain, master pedestal etc
- HD/SD SDI video transmission from digital camera
- Transmission of view finder / monitor video signals
- Return look back video signal for camera operator
- Two-way intercom with camera operators using an ITC-100
- Datavideo switcher tally support
- DC Power supply from 4-PIN XLR sources such as PD-6 Power Center
- RJ-45 Port providing connection to MCU 100 (S/P/J) / 200 (S/P/J)* for Remote Control
- 1 x CCU-100 Unit
- 4 x AD-2 Unit
- 4 x RMC-240 Unit
- 4 x Headphone Microphone
- 4 x 4PIN XLR to XLR Cable
- 4 x 5PIN XLR to XLR Cable
- 4 x Headphone Adapter
- 4 x 10PIN to 9PIN Min-Din Cable
- 4 x φ2.5 Plug to φ3.5 Plug Cable
- 4 x φ3.5 Plug to φ3.5 Plug Cable
- 1 x Thank You Card
- 1 x AD-2 Number Label